List of CARD MRI-Batch 21- SCHOLARS (CARD RBI)
We are pleased to announce the OFFICIAL LIST of CARD MRI scholars.
Result is based on operation staff confirmation.
The grant is effective S.Y 2020 – 2021 (at the start of school year).
Benefits of being College Scholars
1. Scholar may continue to enroll the same course she had before or take any qualified course of her
2. May not be enrolled on Medicine related (only Nursing & Pharmacy are allowed).
3. Senior High School (Grade 11 and 12) is not qualified to become college scholar.
4. Masteral/Doctorate is not included for scholarship program.
5. Maximum of four (4) years support.
6. Must be a legal child of member.
High School Scholars/IP-High School
1. Scholar may continue to enroll the same year level she had before she stopped in high school.
2. Only Incoming Grade 7 up to Grade 12 are allowed.
3. Maximum of four (4) years support.
4. Must be legal children of member
|For scholars belong to Indigenous People (IP), must need to present proof of being Indigenous People (IP),
e.g. Muslim, Aeta, Manobo
|With Allowance of Php12,000 per year.
Allowance: Php3,000 to be given in quarterly disbursement ( every June, September, December & March
|Requirements for preparation of schedule:
➢ Enrollment Form or
➢ Copy of Previous General Averages not lower than 75% or 3.
|CARD MRI One Scholar per Household Policy will take effect also for this Batch.|