The program is open to all Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Financial Institutions (Fis) and Cooperatives (Coops).
Applicants should submit the following for Level I accreditation (Table Evaluation):
- Certificate of Registration
- Three (3) years of Audited Financial Statements.
- Latest Microfinance Program Status Reports.
- Latest Annual Report.
This is open to all RISE’s existing microfinance institutions partners and all of its affiliate organizations. Private universities/ colleges/schools. In the future, RISE will also open its leasing program to hospitals and SMEs.
Interested applicant must submit the following documents:
- Formal Letter of Application Letter / Intent
- Registration Certificate from SEC
- Articles of Incorporation
- By– Laws
- Notarized board resolution approving the application for leasing from
- RISE and authorizing person/s to sign and transact in behalf of the university
- Specimen Signature/s of person/s mentioned in “e” executed in the
- presence of or on duly notarized affidavit of the corporate secretary
- Basic Information / History
- 3 years audited financial statements
- Interim financial statements
- Duly accomplished Application Form